It seems like you’re referring to a product description for a P1.5 LED video wall with dimensions 8 by 15. Let’s break down the information you might want to include in such a description:
- Pixel Pitch (P1.5): This refers to the distance between pixels on the LED display. A smaller pixel pitch generally means higher resolution and better image quality.
- Size (8 by 15): This indicates the physical dimensions of the LED video wall. In this case, it’s 8 units in width and 15 units in height. You might want to specify the unit of measurement, whether it’s inches, feet, meters, etc.
- Resolution: With a pixel pitch of P1.5 and dimensions of 8 by 15, you can calculate the resolution by dividing the width and height by the pixel pitch. For example, if the display is in meters, the resolution might be 5333 pixels by 10,000 pixels.
- Display Technology: Describe the type of LED technology used, such as SMD (Surface Mount Device) or other variants. This impacts the quality, brightness, and energy efficiency of the display.
- Brightness: Specify the brightness level in nits or candelas per square meter (cd/m²). A higher brightness is crucial for visibility in well-lit environments.
- Refresh Rate: This is the number of times per second the image is refreshed. A higher refresh rate is important for smoother video playback.