A synchronous sending card, such as the HD-T901, is a type of control device used in LED displays to manage the content displayed on the screen. It is typically used in indoor and outdoor LED displays for advertising, sports events, concerts, and other large-scale events.
When choosing a synchronous sending card like the HD-T901, consider the following factors:
- Compatibility: The sending card should be compatible with the LED display you plan to use it with. Make sure to check the specifications of both the sending card and the LED display to ensure compatibility.
- Resolution: The sending card should be capable of supporting the resolution of the LED display. The HD-T901 supports resolutions up to 3840×2160 pixels.
- Refresh rate: The refresh rate of the sending card should be high enough to ensure smooth video playback. The HD-T901 supports refresh rates up to 60Hz.
- Connectivity: The sending card should be easy to connect to your computer or other devices, and support multiple input types, such as HDMI or DVI.
- Software: The sending card should come with user-friendly software for configuring and controlling the LED display.
Daniel (verified owner) –
Dylan (verified owner) –
Isaac (verified owner) –
Max (verified owner) –
Patrick (verified owner) –
Very well worth the money.
Hello World! https://racetrack.top/go/hezwgobsmq5dinbw?hs=ab7fafec9d48d9e77b69d985052874c9& –