It seems like you’re looking for information about a P2.5 LED video wall with a size of 4 by 6. Let me break down the information for you:
P2.5 LED Video Wall:
- Pixel Pitch (P2.5): This refers to the distance between the center of one pixel to the center of an adjacent pixel. In this case, the pixel pitch is 2.5 millimeters. Smaller pixel pitch generally indicates higher resolution and better image quality, especially for closer viewing distances.
- Size: 4 by 6: This suggests that the LED video wall is made up of 4 panels horizontally and 6 panels vertically. The actual dimensions in meters or feet would depend on the size of each individual panel.
- Resolution: The resolution of the video wall would depend on the pixel density, which is influenced by the pixel pitch. A P2.5 LED video wall is likely to have a high resolution, providing sharp and detailed images.
- Application: LED video walls with a small pixel pitch like P2.5 are often used in applications where high resolution and close viewing distances are crucial. This could include indoor environments such as conference rooms, control rooms, broadcast studios, or retail spaces where vibrant and detailed visuals are essential.
- Brightness and Contrast Ratio: LED video walls typically have high brightness levels and contrast ratios to ensure visibility in various lighting conditions.